The first step as soon as you log in is to head to the SETTINGS tab on the Side Navigation Bar. Once you are on the Settings page, click on MY ORGANIZATION
On your Organization Settings page you can:
Enter or update your Organization Name and Address
Add your company logo
If you have just one brand, select your brand (if you have multiple brands under your account, you will repeat these steps for each brand).
Under the Info tab within Brands Setting you can:
- Add or edit your profile information including your company social media handles
- Add or edit location information (note: this is the information that will appear on invoices)
- Add or edit Licence & Invoicing information including:
- Store Number
- Reference Prefix (we recommend no more than three letters and a dash)
- The next Reference number (all invoices will count up from here)
- Add or edit logo and banner images (note: your logo is visible on your invoice and the both images will appear within the marketplace if you activate it).
Under the Access tab within Brands Setting you can:
Search and select any other companies using Ollie Order that you like to share access to your account with. Note this is not a feature generally needed, so reach out to email@example.com with any questions about whether this applicable in your case or not.
Now you're ready to Add Users to your Organization. 🎉