Sometimes it may be necessary to make adjustments to a particular batch volume due to spoilage, loss, or sales. To do this, you first need to navigate to the dashboard and find the tank you want to record a volume adjustment for.
- Click on the name of the tank and choose "Update Volume"
- Enter the new volume of the tank. It must be less than the current volume.
- Optionally, add any notes you want to attach to this transaction.
- You can also can track the removal as a specific type of removal
- Normal: Tracked as beer removed for consumption
- Loss: Tracked as loss for tax purposes (for unintended wastage)
- Destroyed On Premises: Beer that is intentionally destroyed from any of the above listed processes before it is sold.
- Click on "Save" to complete the transaction.