Ollie Ops integrates with various partners to provide you with more tools to help you manage more than just your production and brewhouse operations.
Quickbooks is one of the leading accounting solutions for small businesses. In order to utilize the integrations you must be using at least Quickbooks Online Plus.
To turn on the integration follow these steps:
- Navigate to the integrations section in your brewery settings by clicking on the "Settings" gear icon in the upper right menu.
- Click on "Brewery settings".
- Click on the "Integrations" tab.
- Click on the "Connect Quickbooks" button.
- You will be redirected to the Quickbooks site to login and authorize Ollie Ops to interact with your Quickbooks account.
When you turn on the packaged inventory integration we will automatically keep your inventory in sync with Quickbooks. In order to turn on the integration follow the steps to get to your brewery integration settings and then follow these steps:
- Check the box next to "Automatically sync packaged inventory with Quickbooks?".
- Select an Asset Account, Expense Account, and Income Account to use for associating your packaged inventory with in Quickbooks.
- Click "Update Preferences" to save your settings.
Once the integration is turned on your packaged inventory will automatically be synced when the following events occur:
- When a product is created or updated in Ollie Ops it will be created or updated in Quickbooks. Please note that products that you want to sync with Quickbooks must be created in Ollie Ops.
- When a product is packaged in Ollie Ops, the on hand amount will be updated in Quickbooks.
- When packaged inventory is deducted in Ollie Ops, it will be updated in Quickbooks.
- When an invoice or sales receipt is created in Quickbooks, any inventory that exists in Ollie Ops will have the on hand amount adjusted to match what is on hand in Quickbooks.
- When the amount of an inventory item is updated in Quickbooks the on hand amount in Ollie Ops will be adjusted to match what is in Quickbooks.
KegID is the industry leader in brewery asset management and tracking. We have partnered with KegID to bring you best in class keg asset management.
KegID integrations must be turned on by Ollie Ops staff. If you're interested in integrating with KegID please contact support.
Once your integration is turned on we will sync data when the following events occur:
- When a batch is brewed in Ollie Ops, that batch will be synced with KegID and will be available for packaging in the KegID app.
- When kegs are scanned using the KegID app we will update your inventory in Ollie Ops and record a packaging run for you. This will also remove the inventory from the proper tank.
- When kegs are moved to "offsite" locations in KegID, it is assumed that this beer is now sold and is no longer in your inventory and will be removed.