The section where you can add, edit or remove users to your Ollie Ops account and if you’re the account owner, where you can add/edit billing information (Ollie Ops only users).
To edit your Account Settings, go to the dial in the top right corner and select Account Settings
To add a user:
- Fill out their name, email address and select a role:
- Click “Send Invitation” - an email will be sent to the entered email to gain access to the account. The newly invited user will remain in pending status until they accept the invitation. To resend, click the 3 dots to the right of the selected user and click “Resend.”
To remove a user:
- Click the 3 dots to the right of the user’s name and select “Revoke”
- Next, confirm that you’d like to remove the selected user by clicking the red “Revoke” button.
If you are only using Ollie Ops (not an Ollie Order user) and you’re the account owner, your Account Settings is where you’ll go to update your billing information. Head to your user initials on the top right-hand corner and click account settings.
To add/edit your billing information:
- Click “Billing on the top section of the screen:
- Enter/Update your payment information and click “Update Card” to save your changes.