We've made an exciting upgrade to help you handle your products in Ollie Ops with ease!
With more options than ever, you can now create individual products within Ollie Ops, and apply products to specific variants, recipes, and batches. This not only saves you time, but also helps you manage multiple recipes to one product.
Are you blending or splitting a batch? Or simply packaging out of a tank? Either way, this feature makes your life as a brewer easier than ever.
Check out this helpful guide, and if you have questions, please contact Support!
Want to create a new variant or package type for one of your products?
- Click the Brewery Settings icon at the top right corner of Ollie Ops, and select Products
- Click on the existing product you want to view, or take a moment to click the New button at the top right corner to create a new product.
- Under the product, you will see all product variants, and can make any adjustments, including clicking the New button to add a new variant.
Want to see this upgrade in action?
- Click Recipes on the left menu bar, and you will see your current recipe name and associated product
- Select the desired recipe, and you can then select from the drop-down menu a product
Did you know you can clone a recipe to save yourself time?
- Click Recipes from the left menu bar, and select the 3-dot menu button
- Select Clone
- Once you clone the recipe, you can simply rename it, and you won't have to create additional product types or packaging types for the recipe
Want to add more information to your tanks?
- From the Dashboard, click on a tank, and you can easily add information such as the batch number
- Select Record Packing, you will see all variants associated with the product, which you can easily select from the drop-down