If you have any finished goods currently in your inventory that were packaged prior to starting with Ollie Ops, the Finished Goods Importer tool, will enable you to add your finished goods inventory into Ollie Ops.
- On the left hand toolbar, click Finished Goods under the Inventory Management section.
- Click Import
- Download the template and fill in the CSV file according to the legend on the right hand side of the importer screen (also included below):
An example would look like:
- Once the template is completed, drag and drop the CSV file and click “Import”:
Your packaged goods will be organized by general package type (Kegs, Bottles, and Cans) and then further organized by SKU below.
Important Note: No packaging materials will be drawn down from your packaging material inventory when the import tool is used (the assumption being, the materials have already been accounted for).
If you’d like any packaging materials in your inventory to be depleted and accounted for on an imported finished good, you can do so by:
- Select the product name in your finished goods inventory.
- Click the lot code of the finished good you’d like to add packaging material inventory to, this will open up your packaging run screen where you can add materials, custom additional costs, a cost breakdown (if applicable), and transactions.
- Click “New” on the top right-hand corner of the Materials section of your screen.
- Search under the item section for your packaging material inventory item you’d like to deplete and enter the amount you’d like to add to this product.
- Select “Save” to complete your transaction.