1. Click on "Batches"
2. Click on the batch you want to schedule the packaging run for
3. Click on "Schedule Packaging"
4. Click on "Select the scheduled packaging date" and select the date you want
5. Click on "Projected Tank" and select the tank
6. Click on "Choose your container type" and select the container size
7. Enter the amount you expect to package
8. Click Add Container to schedule other container types
You can add as many container types as you'd like to the scheduled packaging run. Please note, you will not be able to package into negative inventory, so check your packaging summary for your remaining volume.
9. Click on "Schedule Packaging" to complete
10. To view all scheduled packaging runs, go to the Packaging tab on the Batch page
11. When you are ready to package, you can select Record Packaging from the menu to start your packaging run
For further information on recording packaging runs, go to this article.