As a part of the Quickbooks integration, you are required to have a default account for raw materials. If you would like to add sub-accounts within the default or additional accounts to override the default, follow the steps below.
Here is an example of what it would look like if you decide to use the override feature by adding sub-accounts:
1. Click on your icon on the top right hand corner
2. Select the Ingredients tab
4. Click on the category of raw materials you’d like to override, Grains, Hops, Miscellaneous, Yeast.
5. Check the box of the items you’d like to override or check the box in the table header to select all inventory items:
6. Click on the Bulk Actions button and select Edit Items:
7. Select a new asset account
Under Quickbooks Asset Account, click the dropdown menu and select the new account you'd like to sync to:
8. Then click Update to save your account override