If you are using the Quickbooks Online integration, it is crucial that vendors are added via the QBO Sync option (not manually). In order to complete this step, your QBO Integration must already be connected. You will also want to ensure your vendors are added before adding ingredients and materials.
You can view how to connect your Quickbooks integration to Ollie Ops, here.
Adding vendors will enable you to create Purchase Orders efficiently by creating default vendors for all your materials and how you purchase them. Any information you add about a vendor will pre-populate shortcuts when creating Purchase Orders.
How to Add Vendors
1. Click your icon in the top right corner of Ollie Ops and select Brewery Settings.
2. Select the Integrations Tab
3. Click on Connect and sign into your Quickbooks Online account. (You can skip this step if your Quickbooks is already connected to Ollie)
4. After connecting Quickbooks to Ollie, go to your icon in the top right corner and select Vendors
5. Click the Sync from QB button
This will import all your vendors from Quickbooks into Ollie Ops which will be noted with a little “i box” beside their name.
How to Edit / Delete Vendors
1. Click the three dots on the right hand side of the corresponding line
2. Select “Delete” to remove the vendor from your Ollie account.
Note any edits to a vendor, must be made in Quickbooks and then you can re-sync. The credit limit can be set in Ollie because QBO does not have that concept.