Within British Columbia, sellers who ship orders via ATS can export an ATS compatible file to make shipping simpler!
Set-up the ATS Report Integration
- Under settings > integration select the ATS Healthcare box
- Select edit, then type in how you would like your company to appear in the “Docket” column of your report. Then select save.
Generate the ATS Report
- On the main order index use the filters to narrow down the list of orders to ones you would like to include in the ATS Report
- Select the orders you’d like to include either individually or by using the select all tool at the top of the column. Selected orders will create an orange check mark.
- Select Ship from under the Batch Action drop-down list
- Use the quick link that pops-up at the bottom of the screen to enter the corresponding batch, or select the BATCH tab on the left hand bar and open up the newest created batch. Included will be a link to download the ATS Report
VIDEO: How to Generate an Exportable ATS Report