Ollie Order enables users to create and export a report compatible with Intuit QuickBooks Desktop once the integration has been configured.
QuickBooks Desktop Integration Set-Up
- Go to the Settings > Integrations and select the Intuit QuickBooks Desktop option
- Select edit and update Settings, Customer Mappings & Product Mappings to correspond with how you have the information represented within your QuickBooks Desktop set-up.
Under Settings add basic tax codes (as applicable):
- Bottle Deposit mapping
- Bottle Deposit tax code
- BC Consumer Non-Alcoholic
- BC Consumer Soda
- BC Wholesale Non-Alcoholic
- BC Consumer Liquor
- BC Consumer Merchandise
- BC Wholesale
- Tax Exempt
Under Customer Mappings:
Indicate how each of your current customers appear within the applicable QuickBooks Desktop set-up. Once you write in how they appear, it will automatically save that mapping.
Under Product Mappings:
Indicate how each of your products appear within your sage applicable QuickBooks Desktop set-up. Once you write in how they appear, it will automatically save that mapping.
Exporting a QuickBooks Offline Report
Once you have completed the initial QBD set-up, you will have an option to export a QuickBooks Offline Report from Ollie Order which can be imported into QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop (note: Transaction Pro or similar is necessary to facilitate the import into QB Desktop).
To export the report:
- Go to Reports > Other, scroll down to find the QuickBooks Offline Report
- Select a date range
- Select Export Report
A csv file will be generated, and you can export the file and save to your device. The file can then be imported into both QuickBooks Desktop via Transaction Pro or QuickBooks Online and can be used internally or shared externally as necessary. The file will include:
- Invoice number
- Customer name
- Description of product
- Applicable tax code