This section is where all your basic Brewery Preferences are set. The options you put and select here, will directly impact the output of your recipes, batches, and logs.
To edit or view your Brewery Settings, click your icon in the top right corner of Ollie Ops and select Brewery Settings.
- Name - Brewery name
- Brewery EIN - Employer Identification Number
- Brewery Number - TTB Brewery Number. This number gets populated on the brewer's report of operations on the second line of the header.
- Starting Brew Log Number -Indicate what number you want your Batches/Brew Logs to start at and count up from
- Starting Purchase Number order -Indicate what number you want your PO’s to begin at and count up from
- Local - Preferred language
- Address - Brewery Address
- IBU Formula - Select from:
- Volume - Select from:
- Fluid Ounces
- Gravity - Select from:
- Specific Gravity
- Inventory Weight - Select from:
- Temperature - Select from:
- Recipe/Batch Hop Weight - Select from:
WATCH OUT! Ensure you’re selecting the correct hop weight measurement as this will be the measurement for all hops in the recipe and cannot be changed by hop product.
- Color - Select from:
Under this tab, you can set up your Quickbooks Online and Ollie Order integrations.
Review how to set up your Quickbooks Integration with Ollie Ops here: How to Configure Quickbooks in Ollie Ops
Under this tab, indicate all your Brewhouses. You’re able to have multiple brewhouses created that allow you to assign your recipes to a specific brewhouse. This can also be used to create different efficiencies for a single brewhouse that can be tied to recipes
To add a Brewhouse:
- Click New
- Add your:
- Brewhouse name
- Barrel capacity
- Click Create Brewhouse