In order to add inventory and start tracking the cost of your packaged inventory, you need to have a packaging material list that suits your operations. Ollie Ops doesn't make any assumptions as to what types of packaging materials your brewery uses so you will have to build out this list on your own.
- Navigate to the Packaging Material management page by clicking on "Settings" gear in the upper right menu.
- Click on "Packaging Materials".
- This will bring up the list of packaging materials.
Adding Packaging Materials
- Locate the correct category and select it from the tab list
- Click the "New" button near the top
- Fill out the necessary details for your packaging material
- Name (required)
- Preferred vendor (optional)
- When generating a purchase order this vendor used as the default
- Preferred quantity unit of measure
- bags, boxes, pallets, etc. What is the unit of measure that I purchase this product in. This maps directly to the price per unit. I.E. $49/bag
- Preferred amount per unit
- How much is in each "bag" in the above definition.
- Preferred amount unit of measure
- What is the unit of measure for the amount per unit. The above could be pounds, kilos, etc
- Click "Save"
Updating Packaging Materials
- On the packaging material you want to update open the action menu and select "Edit"
- Fill out the form according to the definitions above
Deleting Packaging Materials
- On the packaging material you want to update open the action menu and select "Delete"
- Confirm you choice
Bulk Editing Packaging Materials
- Select the packaging materials you want to edit by clicking on the checkbox on the left of the list.
- Click the "Bulk Edit" button
- Make the changes you want for the packaging materials according to the definitions above
- Click "Update"