Are you ready to start using Ollie Ops?
In order to build recipes or add inventory, you need to have an ingredient list that suits your operations. Ollie Ops will have a few ingredients already in inventory, but there will be ingredients that we don't have in our system that you would need to add.
- Navigate to the Ingredient management page by clicking on "Settings" gear in the upper right menu.
- Click on "Ingredients"
- This will bring up the list of ingredients separated into categories.
- Locate the correct category and select it from the tab list
- Click the "New" button near the top
- Fill out the necessary details for your ingredient
- Name (required)
- Preferred vendor (optional)
- When generating a purchase order this vendor used as the default
- Preferred quantity unit of measure
- bags, boxes, pallets, etc. What is the unit of measure that I purchase this product in. This maps directly to the price per unit. I.E. $49/bag
- Preferred amount per unit
- How much is in each "bag" in the above definition.
- Preferred amount unit of measure
- What is the unit of measure for the amount per unit. The above could be pounds, kilos, etc
- Details for specific categories
- For grains
- Color (required)
- Extract fine grind (required)
- For hops
- Alpha acids (required)
- For yeast
- Minimum attenuation (optional)
- Maximum attenuation (optional)
- Minimum temperature (optional)
- Maximum temperature (optional)
- For grains
- Click "Save"
- On the ingredient you want to update open the action menu and select "Edit"
- Fill out the form according to the definitions above
- On the ingredient you want to update open the action menu and select "Delete"
- Confirm you choice
Bulk Editing Ingredients
- Select the ingredients you want to edit by clicking on the checkbox on the left of the list.
- Click the "Bulk Edit" button
- Make the changes you want for the ingredients according to the definitions above
- Click "Update"
Questions? Please feel free to reach out to Support!